We're glad you've decided to apply for a Housekeeper position at Water's Edge Inn!
Housekeepers are responsible for the appearance and cleanliness of the hotel including but not limited to guest rooms, common areas and hallways and restrooms. Housekeepers have a high level of guest interaction.
- Efficiently and effectively clean guest rooms, restrooms, showers, lounge areas, conference rooms (disinfect, sweep, mop, dust, trash removal, bed making, ) to established cleaning standards.
- Follow strict guidelines with regard to safety and emergency procedures
- Exert up to 25 pounds of force to lift, push, pull, carry or otherwise move objects
- Perform work safely in accordance with departmental safety procedures
- Greet guests and team members in a professional and friendly manner
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Exhibit a friendly, cooperative and professional demeanor
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be well groomed, self-disciplined and willing to comply with uniform guidelines
- Maintains productive and respectful working relationships
- Able to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Must be able to work well alone & as part of a team
Please read the following carefully.
We expect our team members to provide outstanding guest service at all times and to have fun! Before continuing on to the employment application, please take a moment to read the following criteria. Should you be hired, you are expected to exhibit these qualities 100% of the time while on the job.
1. Make Eye Contact & Smile – Say “hello” with your body language. Treat our guests like you would want to be treated. You should have the willingness to speak with our guests, provide service that makes their experience better, and thank them for spending/creating their experience with you. And always SMILE!
2. Have a Positive Attitude – You should embrace a positive “can do” attitude, always looking for ways to make “great” guest service be the norm.
3. Mind Your Appearance – A clean, well-groomed appearance is essential for our Team Members. Our uniform and grooming policy is a condition of employment.
4. Be a Team Player – You should value each guest and fellow Team Member as important parts of creating a lasting, positive, memorable experience.
If you feel that you cannot perform the job in this manner, we thank you for your interest, but kindly ask that you do not continue on to the employment application.
By completing this application you agree to the following items:
- I certify that all facts on this employment application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false statements or omissions made on this application shall be considered sufficient cause for rejection of this application and/or dismissal from employment.
- I authorize all schools, persons, previous employers, their agents or representatives, and other organizations named in this employment application to provide Old Forge Properties, Inc. and its affiliates, (its authorized employees, agents, or representatives) with any relevant information, either verbally or in writing, that may be required to arrive at an employment decision, and hereby release named persons from any liability, claims, or damages that may directly or indirectly result from the use, disclosure, or release of such information by any person or party, whether such information is favorable or unfavorable to me.
- I understand that if I am employed by Old Forge Properties, Inc. and its affiliates, my employment will be for an indefinite period and may be modified, suspended, revoked, or terminated at any time with or without notice and with or without cause.
- If employed, I will abide by the company's rules and regulations, which I understand are subject to be changed by the company. Old Forge Properties Inc. and its affiliates reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend, revoke, terminate, or change in whole or in part, any of its policies, procedures, practices, or benefits with or without notice.
- I hereby release and hold harmless Old Forge Properties Inc. and its affiliates, from any and all claims whatsoever including but not limited to personal injury arising out of or relating to any non-work hour and/or non-work related recreational activity provided to employee by or on behalf of Old Forge Properties Inc. or its affiliates.
- Upon acceptance of employment and before I start work if offered a position, I will provide documents that establish my identity and employment eligibility.
- If completing this application online, by selecting "submit", I am agreeing that I have read and agree to these terms.
- Use a valid, active, working email address as you will receive various email notifications.
- You must be at least 14 years of age to apply. Please note that some of our jobs require that you are 16 years or older and some jobs require that you are 18 years or older.
- Use your permanent home address (not your college address).
- Read the Agreement and Release. By clicking Submit you agree that all of the information on your application is valid & you agree to the contents of the form.
- Take your time, be sure you have completed & double checked the accuracy of all sections of the application before you click Submit.