Purpose of Job:
Day to day operations of Human Resource functions for 100 to 450 team Members, seasonally fluctuates.
- Developing weekly schedules including sizable summer schedules.
- Spearhead recruiting process, interview and hiring.
- Coordinate Onboarding – validating paperwork.
- Spearhead and present orientation and training programs.
- Maintaining Team Member data/Personnel file maintenance.
- Coordinate Team Member Handbook, Benefits and PTO.
- Spearhead planning of rewards, incentives, and company events.
- Team Member discipline, Conflict resolution
- International Team Member Coordination.
- Small Office, all guest service/office functions shared by all.
- Perform special assignments, research projects, and prepare focused analyses as needed.
Reports directly to head of company and works directly with Director of Administration.
Expect to Accomplish:
- Establish themselves & department as a trusted confident of professional guidance and advice for all levels of the company.
- Empower managers to efficiently hire summer seasonal team members who best fit the needs of each department and company.
- Large seasonal onboarding with complex scheduling.
- Satisfaction of working with youth, many with this job as first foray into the workforce.
The culture fit is of primary importance. We need an outgoing person with excellent interpersonal skills who can motivate and engage Team Members of all ages and levels while upholding and enforcing policies. Will work seasonally with teenagers and twenty somethings.
- Experience with scheduling for from 30 – 400.
- Experience interviewing and attendance tracking.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship managements skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple diverse parties throughout organization.
- Experience with policy administration and HR
- Attention to detail and strong ability to multitask.
- Willingness to occasionally work in field in season.
- General Knowledge of HR laws, practices, and policies.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Comfortable giving presentations to both small and large groups.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite